Today we are going to talk about a product that has only recently come to the attention of many people. Like so many of our incredible nutrients it has a long and extensive traditional use.
Black seed oil has been in use for around 4000 years. Its pedigree includes use by Cleopatra to maintain her skin, hair and nails. The Egyptian Pharaohs held the oil in such high esteem it was placed in their tombs to accompany them on their ongoing journey.
Black Seed Oil is known as Nigella Sativa, Black Cumin or Black onion seed. This oil is being hailed as a panacea for a multitude of conditions to such an extent that you scratch your head to think what health conditions it isn’t credited as helping.
This means that Black Seed Oil has some exciting properties that are going to elevate its status to a super product in coming months and years.
Black Seed Oil offers some very special gifts.
1. The oil comprises three important phytochemicals:
This makes it a great ally for our livers. These days livers have to contend with disease, alcohol, recreational drugs, poor diets and multiple medications. It is great to have a new helper for our overworked livers.
2. At this stage it seems there are few if any side effects to be considered. This is so important; our bodies are becoming increasingly sensitive so a valuable nutrient that does not interact with other substances will be a very important ally for many of us.
3. There is emerging research that indicates that Black Seed Oil is multi drug resistant. This gives us hope that we can fight the ever stronger bacteria that are emerging. We can fight back against the superbugs.
Consider all those tiresome conditions like candida, flu, staphylococcal bacteria and many more. There is now a contender to address these fungal predators.
Just think what great news this is, day after day there are headlines of superbugs that we just can’t kill. Our susceptibility has increased as a result of the overuse of antibiotics. Now we have an opportunity to fight back!
4. We now have another supply of fatty acids! Typically we get most of our fatty acids EPA/DHA from fish but now we can source fatty acids in Black Seed Oil. This is fantastic news for our ever increasing vegan population! In addition, the oil comprises 26 different fatty acids and 80% of these are unsaturated.
Now you have another tasty fat to add to your repertoire and the bonus is that the taste will be different from your usual suspects of:
Avocado, olive oil, nuts and seeds, coconut oil and full fat dairy.
There is more good news because this substance may help to reduce high cholesterol levels and support our efforts to maintain healthier levels overall.
5. Research has identified that this oil may have the ability to support your body with such a multitude of conditions there really are too many to mention – it would just become a boring list! Just consider these selected few:
I randomly selected these conditions and there are many more.
We hope that we have clearly demonstrated that Black Seed Oil is going to be a helpful and positive contributor to your diet and health.
Why not stock up today?
< PrevNext >