Jan de Vries Relaxing Essence
Some of us find it more difficult to unwind and relax. If you are feeling under pressure, worried, tense, anxious, agitated or irritable, this combination of the flower remedies of impatiens, mullein, dandelion, mimulus, elm, aspen, oak, hornbeam, bluebell and vervain could be for you.
This combination essence will help you unwind and relax, allowing you to recharge your batteries and feel more at peace. Relaxing essence is helpful when people are living with a lot of daily fear based on the various uncertainties of life, anxiety attacks and worries, which cause a lot of tension. As relaxing essence is designed to combat tension it can be a good choice for women dealing with female problems.
- A combination of carefully selected flower essences
- This blend will help to calm the system and aid restful sleep, so building up reserves
- Improve emotional wellbeing, which in turn can enhance greater harmony in the body
- These essences may help to maintain a relaxed system, whilst enabling you to stay focused and productive
- No contraindications very easy to use and works quickly