Each of the Viridian B-complex supplements offers a full array of the B vitamins together with a higher level of a featured B vitamin.
Viridian High Twelve B12 Complex features higher levels of cyano and methyl cobalamin (vitamin B12).
Vitamin B12 supports the normal functioning of the nervous system, energy-yielding metabolism, normal psychological function, the immune system and red blood cell formation.
Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Working with vitamins B6 and folic acid, B12 crucially contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
Most B-complexes found in supermarkets and chemists do not contain higher levels of the B vitamins. Viridian High Twelve B12 Complex includes Vitamin B12 at 500mcg (ug) together with Vitamin B6 at 20mg and folic acid at 200mcg (ug), together with all the other B vitamins. This combination has been studied extensively.
- Each capsule provides
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 250ug
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 250ug
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 20mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 20mg
- d-Ca pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 50mg
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) 50mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 20mg
- Choline bitartrate 20mg
- Inositol 20mg
- PABA(para aminobenzoic acid) 20mg
- Biotin 0.2mg
- Folic acid 200ug
- in a base of alfalfa, spiruline and bilberry