As part of our new range of herbs and spices, we've been working with our friend Ally over at Nature's Kitchen to bring you the best flavours we can. Nature's Kitchen is a small family run business making small batches of freshly blended seasonings buying ethically sourced ingredients, free from anti-caking agents, unnatural sweeteners, bulking agents, MSG or unnatural spice extracts. Using age-old methods, most of their ingredients are grown naturally, organically on small plantations without the use of pesticides or fertilisers.
Suitable for Vegans
- 1. Pre-heat your oven to 220° (Gas Mark 7).
- Either cut your potatoes in half or leave whole, but ensure that they're all relatively the same size.
- Part-boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until softened, but not mushy.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and toss them over a few times to roughen the sides up.
- Drizzle some oil over them and add some of the Herb Salt and the garlic cloves then toss again to cover.
- Heat a roasting tin on the hob and add the rest of the oil. When the oil is hot, add the potatoes and garlic and sauté until slightly golden around the edges.
- Season them again with the rest of the salt and cracked black pepper and pop the tin into the oven and roast for 30-40 minutes at 200° (Gas mark 6).
Quintessentially English flavour, this heady mix of cottage garden herbs combined with sesame seed and a kosher organic sea salt has a naturally distinctive buttery taste. It lends flavour to many dishes from scrambled eggs and steamed carrots to rubbed all over a chicken.
Ingredients: Sea Salt, Sesame Seeds, Chervil, Savoury, Nettle, Parsley, Thyme, Rose Petals, Marigold Petals and Dill Herb.